To new products
Our General Terms and Conditions
(translated from the german terms of business. In case of any discrepancies to the german version, the german version is the valid one.)
1. Our invoices can be paid via bank transfer, credit card via Saferpay, Sofortueberweisung, COD, Amazon Pay via Amazon, purchase on account via Billpay or Paypal.
(1) For consumers, we reserve the ownership of underlying purchased item until the bill is fully paid. If you are an entrepreneur in the midst of trade or self-employed, a legal individual under public law or public sector fund, we retain the ownership of the purchased item until all outstanding claims from the business transactions with you have been settled. The relevant security rights can be transferred to third parties.
(2) A right of compensation is available for you, if your counterclaims are legally established, recognized or accepted by us. You also have a right of retention only if and when your counterclaim is based on the same contract.
(3) If the customer has any remaining default payments due to us, all existing receivables are due immediately.
new items: Warranty is based on statutory warranty rights.
used items: Irrespective of the following regulations for shortening the period of liability for the use of used goods, the limitation of claims for damages in the case of injury to life, body, or health which is based on intentional or negligent breach of duty on our part or on deliberate or negligent breach of duty by our legal representative or vicarious agents, remains untouched. Furthermore, irrespective of the following regulations to reduce the period of liability for the defect in the case of used goods, the limitation of claims for damages in the case of other damages which are caused by an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty on our part or a deliberate or grossly negligent breach of duty by our legal representative or vicarious agents remains untouched. It also does not affect any liability under the Product Liability Act.
Used items have a liability for defects of one year if the customer is consumer. Liability for defects is excluded if the customer is a business. In addition all statutory warranty rights are valid.
- Place of fullfillment is Issum. Place for legal issues is Issum. In addition all legal regulations apply, also in respect of giving customers basic and additional rights.
For information on privacy laws please refer to the information provided on the webpages of our Onlineshop.
Purchase contract texts containing product and order information are not saved by us. You can check all information by using your eBay account within 60 days after purchase. After that time you can´t access the information any more.
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
DE 59174 Kamen
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on _________________ (*)/received on (*) _________________
Name of consumer(s) ___________________________________
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s)
(only if this form is notified on paper) ____________________________
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Identity of the seller
DE 59174 Kamen
Out-of-court dispute resolution to Art. 14 para. 1 of Regulation ODR
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution which you can find under https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are willing to participate in a out-of-court dispute resolution. Consumers have the opportunity to turn to Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS), https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ to resolve their disputes.
Products you can put obligation by clicking the buttons or by entering the quantity 0 in the quantity field of the shopping cart position again remove from the cart.
If you want to buy the products in your cart, click "Checkout now" button.
Please then enter your data. The mandatory fields are marked with a *. Your data is encrypted for transmission.
After entering your data, select the payment method and time of delivery will take you to the order page where you can check your entries again. By clicking the "Buy with payment" you complete the ordering process. The process can be interrupted at any time by closing the browser window. On the individual pages for more information, such as to corrections.
The contract text is stored on our internal systems. The general terms and conditions, you may at any time on this page. The order information will be sent to you via e-mail. Your last order data can be found in our customer login area.
To new products