MU-Taler: The Modellbahn Union Bonus System
Treat yourself to a bonus! As a registered customer, you have been collecting MU-Taler from us since 1.9.2018, which you can use to purchase in our online shop. You collect points as soon as you have registered with us in the online shop or in the store as a customer and make your orders via your customer account. Once you have enough MU-Taler for a product, you can easily order it via the online shop. To collect you just need customer account and your customer number, but of course you can also order a loyalty card. You can then simply show it in our shop in Kamen or at our booth.
Terms and Conditions for the Customer Loyalty Program for Collecting "MU-Taler" from Modellbahn Union
1. Subject and participation
(1) The customer bonus program is operated by Modellbahn Union, owner Daniel Mrugalski, Gutenbergstr. 3a, 59174 Kamen ("Provider"). The following terms and conditions apply for participation in the Customer Loyalty Program: Participation in the Customer Loyalty Program provides the Customer with the opportunity to collect "MU Taler" for the purchase of products, which, in accordance with Number 4 of the Purchase of products can be redeemed.
(2) Participation in the customer bonus program is free of charge. Eligible is any natural person who has reached the age of 18 years.
3. Redeem MU-Taler
(1) The accumulated MU-Taler will be automatically activated 30 days after the payment has been credited to the provider. Activation based on the purchase of goods takes place in 1 Taler steps (equivalent to 1 eurocent). The customer can redeem the MU-Taler in the shop of the provider in Kamen or online at www.modellbahnunion.com. The respective value of MU-Taler, which is necessary for the purchase of a product, can be found on www.modellbahnunion.com for each product. Items without information on MU-Taler value are not released for purchase with MU-Taler.
(2) MU-Taler can only be used to buy an item completely. The cash payment of the equivalent value of the MU-Taler and down payments or partial payments on items or shopping carts with MU-Talers are not possible. A redemption of the MU-Taler on www.dm-toys.de is NOT possible.
(3) Loyalty points acquired first are exchanged first.
4. Use of personal data
(1) The provider is liable for intent, malice and gross negligence and in the case of personal injury unlimited.
(2) The provider is liable for slight negligence only for damages due to the breach of a material contractual obligation, the provider has to fulfill the customer to the content and purpose of the contract, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on their Compliance with the customer may be trusted and trusted on a regular basis. In this case, this liability is limited to damages which the Provider foresaw at the time of conclusion of the contract as a possible consequence of a breach of contract or which it should have foreseen by applying due diligence. The provider is not liable for lost profits, indirect damages, consequential damages and claims of third parties.
(3) For the rest, any liability of the provider is excluded.
6. Changes and adjustment of the customer bonus program
(1) The provider reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the customer loyalty program while respecting the legitimate interests of the customer. However, in this case, the new terms and conditions shall not apply until (1) the provider has informed the client in writing of the change and (2) the client does not object to the provider within one month of receipt of the change notice. The provider will explicitly inform the customer about this legal consequence in the change notification. If the customer does not accept the new conditions of participation in accordance with the above, this shall be deemed to be the termination of the contract for the customer's participation in the customer bonus program pursuant to Section 8.
(2) The Provider also reserves the right to discontinue the Customer Loyalty Program with reasonable notice, except in the case of good cause, and with due regard for the Customer's legitimate interests. In this case, the customer is entitled to redeem collected MU-Taler within a period of 1 month after the effective date of the termination, unless the termination is for good cause. After that expire the MU-Taler.
7. Term and termination
(1) The customer may terminate the contract at any time without notice by written notice to the provider.
(2) The provider can terminate the contract with a notice period of 4 weeks to the end of the month. The right to terminate for good cause remains unaffected. An important reason for the termination exists in particular with an abusive use of the customer account or with other abusive or wrongful behavior.
(3) In the event of termination by the provider, the customer is entitled to redeem collected MU-Taler within a period of 3 months after the effective date of the termination, unless the termination is for good cause. Thereafter expire the loyalty points of the customer.
8. Final provisions
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies, excluding the UN Sales Convention (CISG).
Translated from the german version of the terms. In case of any discrepancies the german text version is valid.